- First, get your edit you want ready.
- Then, you can go to either pixlr.com/editor/ or picmonkey.com. I’ll be using picmonkey.com.
- Click overlays (located on the left side on picmonkey) then upload your edit, you need to know the file name!
- Once you have your edit ready, resize it however you want. If you want a background, I’d suggest doing that first, if you didn’t then just right-click the edit then click “Bring to Front”, or you can undo.
- Add whatever text you want. I’d suggest putting your username so people know it’s you!
- You’re done! Enjoy!