LAST UPDATED: December 13, 2015
I know I don’t have the most amazing blog, but these tips should help yours thrive!
- Use pictures. This attracts more people! Pictures are worth 1000 words! ❤
- Keep paragraphs short, nobody wants to read so many words! If you need to make it long, organize it and make it enjoyable.
- Use colorful text! Don’t know how? Click here! Don’t go overboard though!
- Listen to your readers! Give them what they want!
- Be kind to your followers and readers! This makes you more likable!
- Be mature, but not too mature. Crack a joke once in a while, you don’t want your followers feeling like they’re reading a newspaper! No, no!
- It’s not about followers, AT ALL, it about helpfulness and fun! Don’t pay attention to your “hits” counter 24/7!
- DON’T COPY! This is my pet peeve. It’s okay (I think) if you don’t play Fantage often (like I do) then you can check the blogs you’re following to see what event is coming up. Don’t copy word-for-word though! Just get an idea of the event!
- Talk properly not like: OMG THAT IS TOTES FUNNI M8! LOL! You are blogging, not texting.
- Use proper grammar. It’s so annoying when people misspell something or has very poor grammar. It’s okay, you don’t have to have A+ in spelling/English, just try hard!
Have any more tips? Comment below!