Hey, everyone! It’s Minty here bringing you my first ever DIY!
What you need:
- A tablespoon.
- Vaseline or petroleum jelly.
- A (small) oval or circular case made out of hard plastic that is microwave-proof.
- A microwave.
- A butter knife.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop some petroleum (or Vaseline) jelly into your case.
- Smooth out your jelly using a butter knife, enough so that you can put the lid on.
- Put your mixture into the microwave for 10-20 seconds depending on the heat of your microwave. Warmer microwaves need less time, duller ones need more time. If it is still clumpy, stir it a bit and microwave it again so that it is smooth and runny.
- You can add some flavour if you want. Put in some oils and extracts for a delicious taste!
- Add a spoonful of honey, this makes your lips shine!
- Stir it up until it is smooth.
- Now, let it sit at room temperature and wait until it becomes a bit more firm.
- You’re done! Now, feel free to decorate the case and make it your own!
Thanks for reading and I hope this works for you!