This sounds like it will be interesting. Sorry, I’ll try not to make this biased lol.
- Well, not everyone goes there to become whuns, so you can probably find just some fun people to hang out with. Here‘s what happened when I did that.
- I guess you could find that significant other?? (Although it’s pixels).
- They usually turn into hangouts rather so most people just fool around.
- You can dress like a “newb” and totally scare people when you change.
- You can try confusing people by hitting on everyone lmao.
- This is a kid’s website, and I don’t think there should be any form of dating between pixels, you never know who’s behind the screen.
- Sometimes the “whuns” you find never log back on afterwards or straight up dump you for the fun of it.
- If you get tricked by one of those pranksters/social experimenters… that’s your problem lmao.
- Most of the people there are either “newbs” who have no idea what’s going on or the logistics of having a boyfriend behind a screen, when you never see their face nor do you know their real personality, or people who are only there for the fun of it.
- Honestly, the whole concept of going to a pixeled party to find a boyfriend… eh, seems quite wrong, to be frank.
- Lol, it could be a trick and the host can kick you all out. This, I find to be quite funny, but I guess if you actually were there to find a whun, you’d be quite annoyed. 😛
- Just, please, know the risks of dating pixels, someone behind a screen you don’t know.
- If they break your heart, don’t cry, it’s pixels, and you never knew the person anyways.
So, no offence to those of you who have whuns on Fantage. I tried not to make this post biased
which didn’t really work but those are just my pros & cons on whun tryouts, not whuns; although I don’t think there should be whuns on Fantage anyways… FUNNY STORY BELOW read at your own risk.
So, when I was a newb on Fantage. Yes, I was really stupid and just wanted to “fit in” with all the popular people in Fantage having whuns. (Ok, I was STUPID back then, don’t judge, lmao, I’m writing this to give you a laugh, not for you to judge my weirdness.) So I was dressed like uhm this:
And while taking these photos:
ANYWAYS, so I had like 2 different whuns at two different times. The first one I met in Zach’s Theatre (when it was still there) and I was dressed absolutely awesome with the wardrobe feature. When we left, he literally deleted me cuz I didn’t actually have the items in the wardrobe.
Well look at meh now, sucka!! Jk, jk, I don’t really care anyways. 😛 And the second one I met was at Star Cafe and he was really nice. He thought I was pretty but damn, it’s just pixels. o.o and eventually stopped coming on completely. So, no more whuns for me, lmao. Not that I want one. Psh. I’ve long learned my lesson and have become an educated Fantagian in which I swear to never get in any stupid online relationships made of pixels. I hope y’all learned your lesson as well, lmao. Sorry if this offended anyone in any way.
So you got a Pros & Cons post as well as a silly background story on me. XD Please no hate, lmao. (I said lmao too much in this post tbh.) This was all in good fun, have a great night!
Update: SHIZZZZZ while I was still dressed as the second photo, this guy randomly added me. O_O It’s the same outfit the second whun added me for. LMFAO why do the guys like this outfit SOO much?? Well, if you’re looking for a whun, just wear the second outfit LOL.