So here’s the pros and cons of the Spanish server.
- The “free member eyes” cheat works on the Spanish Server.
- It’s quiet, probably more so than the quiet English servers.
- Old Fantage, so it still has things like Zach’s theatre and the Carnival looks interesting.
- Sometimes it’s just a fun place to hang out with a group of friends from the English server (I know some people like to troll the Spanish people.. I don’t have much of an opinion in that matter.)
- There’s no gold! (Ok, this can be a pro or a con.
- It isn’t up to date.
- It doesn’t really get updated for the events (or at least not properly).
- As far as I know, all the people on this server are crazy about finding dates and all that, so not much different from the English servers. o.o
- It’s missing places like the Cruise, and the Island.
- There aren’t any pets.
- There’s not many people to talk to, if you’re the type who loves to socialize.
- If you love mymall and gold… there’s no gold.
- I would suggest making other servers for other countries, like old Fantage.
- Update the servers like they’re supposed to be.
- Make use of all the emptiness.
I guess that’s all for now! I think my next post will be about chat options, suggested by rainbowstar135.