By this, I don’t mean editing recoloring, I mean Fantage recoloring their limited items. I’m not sure what you’re opinions will be on this subject, so go ahead and comment below!
- Some of the items turn out pretty good in terms of recoloring, such as both Basketball Hairs (in my opinion).
- It gives a greater variety of items to wear so not everyone has the same hair color.
- With different colors, you can match the hairstyle with different items.
- For members, you can also use the hair dye thing in your inventory to get an even greater variety of hair colors. (I might make a post on this feature in the future.)
- It doesn’t show much originality, sorry Fantage, the items might look good, but where’s the creativity if you’re just taking an item and changing the color, not even making other minor changes?
- Some of the items recolored are just bad. For example, the Lucky Bot hairs, I don’t particularly like the way they recolored the items, or the color scheme just doesn’t fit the way the hair is styled, if ya know what I mean.
- Most of the decent recolored items only have 2 versions (the original and the recolored), so the items that look good recolored are few and the ones that aren’t so great are many. xP
I guess there’s not much to say on this topic, but here are my opinions on Fantage’s recoloring. There might be more, but I had a brain fart and can’t think of much else at the moment. XD