Today’s Pros & Cons are going to be focused on the Hall of Fame, specifically the rankings room on the top floor.
- It informs you on who has the highest level and what their level is.
- Recognizes highest level members.
- You get a badge for being the highest ranking.
- If you’re a member, it shows your ranking.
- Non-members don’t get ranked.
- If you haven’t noticed, sometimes the levels are off.
- You don’t get much of a prize for being in the top 10.
- The ranks don’t refresh automatically (i.e. If someone of highest rank logs in, the ranking doesn’t change right away.)
- Possibly make a Hall of Fame rankings room for non-members.
- Update levels and ranks properly and efficiently.
- More prizes, such as gems, currency, or items.
I don’t have much of an opinion on the rankings portion of the Hall of Fame, so tell me in the comments if you agree or have anything to add. I think I will do “Hall of Fame (Trendsetters List) next. 😉