Ok, so the PM Boutique is located in Uptown and is used for premium members to rent out items, the amount depends on the duration of your membership. They also have a daily contest for best fashion related to the daily theme, determined by votes.
- The setting is nice and clean.
- The contests are fun little competitions.
- You get medals for getting 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in a contest.
- Fantagians get to vote on best fashion (They don’t know the contestant’s names so votes can’t be biast..)
- It gives members items to wear outside of the VIP or Photo Booth wardrobe without having to pay.
- There aren’t really any benefits for non-members.
- People with better items (i.e. MyMall people), which are usually members, not to be stereotypical, usually win.
- Nons cannot get items for free.
- The items are generally things from Le Shop and Stellar Salon, which members can generally get with easily-earned stars.
- The themes are repetitive, so at a certain point, it gets boring.
- There are already enough contest-like games that compare others’ fashion.
- I would rather PM Boutique not have replaced Vintage Gold, because that store somewhat had items for both members and non-members to purchase.
- Give more benefits to non members (although I guess that’s why it’s called the PM Boutique)…
- Create some new themes! These are getting boring…
- Add more items to rent out! The current items can be easily bought elsewhere.
That’s all for today! Tell me if you agree, disagree, or have more to add on! I love to hear your opinions! And what should I do for my next Pros & Cons post? Thanks, bye!