How to get people to buy your items:
- Get a good kiosk. The ones fantage suggests are awful. Floors 1-6 is a good place to go.
- Advertise. Who knows? This could help you.
- Sell GOOD items for a REASONABLE price. Don’t try to sell Cody or Lucky Bot items, yeah, you may hate them, but so does everybody else!
- People LOVE limited items! Sell OLD limited items, not newer ones. If you do want to sell a newer limited item, sell it for 500-600.
what not to do:
- Sell not-expired rares for ridiculous prices.
- Scamming. People WILL remember you. And they most likely will be recording it, too.
- Sell Le Shop items. Like, seriously? Do I even have to explain?
What to do:
- Sell items that you have DUPLICATES of. But I’m not talking Cody or Lucky Bot, again, I mean good items that people would actually want.
- Buy items from the Trendsetters List. They cost eCoins (pretty cheap, around 1,000 eCoins) and people ARE willing to buy them.
- Trade. What is better then getting rid of an item you don’t want, but getting an item you do want?!
- Buy an item that is cheap, A POPULAR OR NICE ITEM. Then sell it later on for the average price (maybe even higher!).